RE: IPv4 country of origin

  • From: alex
  • Date: Thu Oct 03 11:08:30 2002

> > Yes, at least three companies have databases of pretty much all /24s and
> > above mapped up to a zip code.
>
> So far I've been referred to 3 commercial services, and all (including
> NetGeo/Ixia) fail on the example I gave (194.196.100.86).

Maybe I missed those posts, sorry.

I am not aware of any commercial service tht has a /32s in its databases.
Neither am I aware of any of the companies that have the data providing the
service of 'lookup the location'. It is incorporated into the other services
that they provide and are used for internal purposes.