Re: NANOG ISP Security BOF

  • From: dgold
  • Date: Wed Oct 02 18:09:51 2002

Why would you want peering coordinators to speak at a Security BOF? I
would think that you would want network engineers who are knowledgable in
backbone security techniques to speak. The interaction of this set to the
set of peering coordinators tends to be rather weak - not nonexistant,
just not very significant.

- Daniel Golding