slapper changed to udp 1812?

  • From: fingers
  • Date: Tue Oct 01 12:55:05 2002

hi

I might be totally off the mark here, but has slapper now changed to port
1812? This'll make it really difficult to filter, if you're using this
port for RADIUS.

I'm seing huge volumes of traffic, to what seem to be slapper infected
hosts.

I see 2 infected hosts, with 2343 and 2384 unique source addresses
speaking to each of them respectively. I'm unable to do actual dumps of
the data at this stage, so if anyone could either confirm, or tell me I'm
off my rocker, would appreciate it.

I've checked a few source and destination ip's, and they all seem to be
*nix, with outdated ssl, for example: