Re: i think terroists are going to love ipv6

  • From: Joe Baptista
  • Date: Wed Sep 25 08:34:44 2002

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:

> Not commenting on some of the fantasies in the article....

you should point out any fantasies you find in the article.  i can support
my findings with facts.  fiction is a best a condition dictated by
bureacrats, and on the internet that end up a comedy of errors.  ipv6 is
an end control system at this time in an ipv6 cloud where the ends are
under complete end user control.  i love ipv6.  am looking forward to
playing with it.

>  From what I remember China is pretty is active in IPv6 and from the
> APNIC presentations they also have a allocation. Not sure how come to
> the conclusions you do....

who cares.  China is not aware of the security implications to the
homeland.  china is after all a nation ruled by madarines.  the colours of
authority change with the wind but the rules of the mandarine class has
not ended.  order is critical to the natural balance of chiness society.

ipv6 challenges order.  so what will the nat wall of china do now.  i
shall of course be investigating.  i think icann goes to china next ;)

cheers
joe