Re: [nanog-offtopic] Re: Whitehouse Tackels Cybersecurity

  • From: Nathan J. Mehl
  • Date: Sat Sep 21 00:16:27 2002

In the immortal words of Gregory Hicks ([email protected]):
> There IS another list that goes to about the same group of people...
>
> NANOG-OT  [email protected]

Indeed.  It's rather underutilized these days -- there was a spasm of
activity right after 9/11, when I created it -- but it's still there,
and I should probably advertise it a bit more often.

So, a friendly reminder: help keep NANOG's signal-to-noise ratio high!
Please subscribe to [email protected], and migrate
digressive conversations there.  Only you can prevent nonoperational
nattering, etc.

To subscribe, send mail to [email protected]
and reply to the confirm message it will generate.

-n

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete stangers to kill again.
          (-- TV listing for the movie, The Wizard of Oz, in the Marin Paper.)