OT: RE: download.microsoft.com problem

  • From: Alexander Kiwerski
  • Date: Thu Sep 19 13:48:37 2002

I think you need to read a little more carefully and
also see

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q262631

Which is linked to the article you mention.

The only real downside is that you can't change the "level-1" list
at all unless you use Outlook 2K in and Exchange server environment,
with your mail delivered to an Exchange mailbox, then it can be
changed by and admin.

IMHO all the file extensions that I see on the "Level-1" list
belong there anyway.  If you need to e-mail one of those files
for some reason (ie, sharing development code or whatever), just
zip it and then send it....

Now back to more operational content......?

/Alex Kiwerski