Re: Inter-ISP/Telco/X.25 security procedures?

  • From: Mark Kent
  • Date: Mon Sep 16 13:50:50 2002

>> I would love to become educated on today's process.  Please share
>> how the inter-ISP security procedures have changed.

Oh, I get it now.  Your initial comment was a subtle dig at how the
inter-ISP security procedures haven't changed, despite the
considerable change in the complexity of the network, number of
organizations involved, etc.

However, I think it was too subtle... I didn't get it, and I think
[email protected] and [email protected] also didn't get it.  I don't
think they would have posted messages saying the same thing as your
hidden meaning.

So, Sean, I think you need to be more blunt.
It's hard enough wading through spoof messages
without having to search for hidden sarcastic meaning :-)

-mark