Re: Recent NANOG postings

  • From: Andy Dills
  • Date: Mon Sep 16 11:44:41 2002

This is what I get for coming in in the middle of the night to help
replace our generator's transfer switch.

Whoever is sending the spoofed posts, kudos, you certainly made an ass out
of me :) I guess I was too excited to complain about JC...(who, to make a
long story short, booted me from the inet-access list for being "rude".)

And here I thought Susan was being self-deprecating with the Ph.D.
comment. Very subtle...

Andy