Re: Vulnerabilities of Interconnection

  • From: Michael A Tomasura
  • Date: Mon Sep 16 10:28:40 2002

> > In the event of a emergency, I would very much like to be as
> > able to reach my bank via the net as walking into their offices.
>
> Yes, because banks are such a critical resource when there is an
> emergency...

It would take years of design and implementation to have on-line banking
during an emergency. It�s hard enough to get an on-line stock trade in
heavy trading. Plus most Americans wouldn't use on-line banking. They
don't even trust direct deposits. If there is a real emergency I think
most people will go back to AM radio for information.

just my 2 cents

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.