Re: FW: Suspension of posting rights for Jim Fleming

  • From: Joe Baptista
  • Date: Fri Sep 13 09:50:58 2002

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Jeroen Massar wrote:

> And another time your 'friend' has been suspended on the IETF list Mr.
> Baptista.
> This one is for the record, so that everyone who finds your 'nice'
> one-sided story
> also gets to know the other side.

Everone who participates in these conferences knows he's always being
suspended.  I think thats the norm and not that unusual for him.

You also forgot to point out that he's suspended on NANOG too.  And maybe
the [email protected]

Does not change the fact no one has yet challenged him on the technical
issues he's raised.  They just complain about his posting habits etc. etc.
It's like watching a room full of techs who have taken up the profession
of interior decorators and argue how the technology would look so much
better in a red backdrop - very droll ;)

I expect Jim will be thrown out of many more conferences before the year
is done.

Now if you'd like to challenge him on the technical issues - why don't we
take this private with Jim?  I'll watch and ask questions.

regards
joe