Re: Overcoming IPv6 Security Threat

  • From: Joe Baptista
  • Date: Thu Sep 12 23:23:29 2002

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

> http://www.kkc.net/baptista/
>
> I strongly suggest you just quietly ignore Mr. Baptista.  I can assure you
> that this is my last post on the subject no matter how he tries to bait me.
> It's the only technique that works with him.

Poor D'Arcy - still bitter I see ;)

But thats a substandard reference.  Major Tom and Uncle Joe are still the
best of friends - sort of anyway.  Only five years ago major tom helped
me liberate some $10,000 worth of hydrophonic marijuana grow equipment
from the Adult SuperStore - a front for the outlaw biker community
operated by Mark Savary.  The story was a plant.  Never believe what you
read in old rags.

Let us not forget my major accomplishments - the distructions of the
freedom of information system in ontario (which you complained so much
about) - which see;

I warned the public

http://web.elastic.org/~fche/mirrors/old-usenet/baptista

and then i crashed it

http://www.ipc.on.ca/english/orders/orders-m/m-618.HTM

and then there was the day I liberated Wired Magazine of over $100,000
USG, which see

http://www.kkc.net/eye/nv940331.htm

And then there was the most famous event of them all.

unfortunately I can't mention names because of the court order of judge
brown.  pity what happens when governments cover up the sexual
exploitation of minors by senior governments officials.

http://www.brentpayton.com/canada/Toronto%20Police%20Chief%20Sues%20for%20Libel.txt

and then there was .... I can go on at length but i think it's best to say
that I've had a good time in life.  So try not to be bitter D'Arcy or
you'll end up aging like those failed drag queens - and those high heels
are not your style ;)

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=D%27Arcy+Cain+Baptista&meta=

I've been labeled so many times and have used it to my advantage.  Which
is why I never really pay much attention when people make claims like they
do against fleming.  In the old days reporting was about investigating the
truth - not paying attention to libel and slander.  Now a days I find
reporters are basically PR queens on a budget.

And that's why I got back into the business.  I've complained so much
about inaccurate reporting that i finally decided to do something about
it.  You should get active too.

cheers
joe