RE: IP over in-ground cable applications.

  • From: sal.sabella
  • Date: Thu Sep 12 18:35:57 2002

>Thanks for the response.  The 'Broadband' in Broadband Laboratories
>actually refers to the Microwave

That makes sense.  I have a question you might be able to answer.

I've got some Cerent and Sycamore boxes, and I'm trying
to locate a GE Advantium line card.  We're fixing to sell
Advantium wavelenghts on the same glass as gig-e and OC-x's,
catering primarily to the hospitality and food services industry,
by Q1 2003.  You could even say I bet on it with my boss.  Know
where I can buy one?

Also, what type of performance have you seen with Advantium vs. conventional microwave-based transport technologies?

Sal Sabella