Re: Console Servers

  • From: Charles Sprickman
  • Date: Tue Sep 10 21:54:12 2002

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Simon Lockhart wrote:

> > I also noted that BBC is using a mess of these at Telehouse...
>
> "...a mess..." ?

Just to be clear, when I say "mess" I don't mean messy, but "a lot",
"bunches", "oodles", etc.

You have a very nice neat setup there, one of the better organized open
cabinets I saw in the facility.  I was working about 3 cabinets down.  I
also was wondering where that Axis cam was displayed, now I know.

I did see on major carrier there with a bunch of Juniper equipment and
about 3 OC-48, 2 OC-12 and 2 or 3 OC-3 interfaces.  No door on the
cabinet.  Very frightening given the recent "security" thread.  It was so
messy I'd be worried someone walking by could accidentally take out a few
OC-48 lines...

Charles