Re: How do you stop outgoing spam?

  • From: sal.sabella
  • Date: Tue Sep 10 12:08:49 2002

"Marshall Eubanks" wrote:
> When I am at a cafe I use a web based encrypted email program, and
> if I email a large attachment (say a pdf file), then it goes http
> outbound.

When I am at a cafe, I eat, drink, and sometimes converse with others.

> Again, when I go to a cafe in another city, I am generally there
> to get some work done

Again, when I go to a cafe in another city, I am generally there to eat, drink, converse, and soak in the local sights.

I might be in Burbank next week on business.  We should meet up then. Think you could get me tickets and a VIP backstage tour at the Tonight Show?  I'd like to meet with NBC execs and weigh the pros and cons of multicasting your band's performance in PIM Dense vs. Sparse mode.  You're a great musician BTW.  Tell Jay I said hi.

Sal Sabella