RE: How do you stop outgoing spam?

  • From: Al Rowland
  • Date: Tue Sep 10 12:01:50 2002

Okay, I'm going to break my promise,

Can anyone document more than one isolated instance, if that, of
spammers using North American Cyber Cafes? (This is NANOG)

If so, wouldn't appropriate AUP with appropriate fines to the CC the
user used for access be a more appropriate sniper rifle shot rather than
just shot gunning all your users?

As far as 'loading' spam software, any Cyber Caf� that has the cpu out
where Joe User has access and/or hasn't set appropriate user rights
preventing software installation or system access, won't be in business
very long anyway.

Best regards,
Alan Rowland