Deja vu all over again

  • From: sal.sabella
  • Date: Tue Sep 10 11:51:27 2002

"Pawlukiewicz Jane" wrote:
> Quick Question, how much memory does the bgp tables actually take. I'm
> estimating 32 mb in my plan, but I'm worried that's not enough.

Jane, nothing with you is ever "quick".  Rather than just searching google to find the answers to your silly questions, you have to waste all our time.  I don't care what bet you have going with your boss, or how many full views you're attempting to cram into that 700 series ISDN router.

Repeat after me, Jane: SEARCH FIRST, ASK QUESTIONS LATER.

Sal Sabella