RE: VU#210321

  • From: Derek Samford
  • Date: Tue Sep 10 10:41:31 2002

Ian,
	So right now this is a scary rumor floating around the security
scene? Is there any particular trace, or any further details your aware
of? Also, I think it may be safe to assume the Mac OS X/Jaguar may be
vulnerable as well. AFAIK it runs of the BSD IP Stack, so it's more than
likely that it is vulnerable if this exploit is in fact a reality. I'll
keep an eye out for any suspicious traffic myself, as I'm sure will the
rest of the list. Thanks for the warning, as if this is real, it could
be be potentially very harmful. Any great C Coders out there start
pouring over the code yet?

Derek

Of