JoeJob against Spamcop: Update

  • From: J.A. Terranson
  • Date: Sat Sep 07 16:15:28 2002

Having now received *thousands* of these gems from Valueweb, I finally
called them...  They ack'd being aware of this issue, however, they
were under the impression it has been "resolved" (which, oddly enough,
did not include the killing of the responsible user).

They claimed this IP would be killed immediately, so if anyone gets
any of these with a timestamp after this email, you need to contact
Valueweb: +1-954-334-8080.