RE: classless delegation [Re: IP address fee??]

  • From: Jeroen Massar
  • Date: Fri Sep 06 16:43:58 2002

Oops,

<SNIP>
> Btw... another 'cool' DNS tool: www.

http://www.foobar.tm/dns/

"DNS Bajaj is a tool I made to help pinpoint errors when setting up
nameservers for a domain. This is still a sort of "proof of concept" and
the code is reflecting that.
Someone asked what a "bajaj" is and how it should be pronounced . Think
of DNS Bajaj as "D N S By Eye". I hope this explains the stupid name. "

"DNS Bajaj - What it is
DNS Bajaj is a tool mainly for checking the delegation of a domain. As
the name implies (or at least I hope so) it does this by making a graph
of the interrelationships beteween all the nameservers involved in the
managment of the domain and marking the servers that does funny stuff in
a way that makes it easy to pinpoint them by sight - by eye if you want
to. "

Greets,
 Jeroen