Re: IP address fee??

  • From: Sabri Berisha
  • Date: Fri Sep 06 04:08:28 2002

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Simon Lyall wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Richard Welty wrote:
> > about 2 years ago, interviewing fresh graduates for jobs, i found that they
> > were still being taught classful networking at many colleges.
>
> Current CCNA Exam Description:

> "Key routing information including classful and classless routing
> protocols ... "

Which is imho a good thing. I think it's worth knowing that if you use an
ancient routing protocol, you might be stuck to classful routing do you
need to know what this is. OTOH you also need to know the basics of CIDR
so you learn that as well :)

--
Sabri Berisha  - www.cluecentral.net -   "I route, therefore you are"
      - nooit meer naar Bonaire: http://nu.nl/document?n=59946 -