RE: IP address fee??

  • From: Owens, Shane (EPIK.ORL)
  • Date: Thu Sep 05 13:59:49 2002

Forgive my use of the term Class C, we do assign CIDR blocks to customers
and make them justify their addresses.  I just finished a call with sales
and a customer where the customer said they won't pay for additional
addresses beyond a /24 and I was asked to see what other carriers are doing
in these situations.

Shane