Re: Anyone home at SBC Security group ??

  • From: Jeremy T. Bouse
  • Date: Tue Sep 03 01:31:15 2002

	Welcome to the world of being a CUSTOMER of SBC... It doesn't
get any better if you're paying them for service... I would have to say
SBC is at the top of the list for poor security response and is one of
the few companies I deal with that you can't actually reach anything
other than a recording saying to send email which will in most cases
never be answered... I still have open security issues that are 3+
months old that have never been replied too...