Re: (RADIATOR) wireless access point accounting

  • From: Hugh Irvine
  • Date: Thu Aug 29 06:23:32 2002

Hello again -

Many thanks to all those who replied to my request regarding wireless accounting via radius.

It is obviously fairly early days looking at the replies I received, with the Cisco being the only unit sending (partially) useful accounting starts and accounting stops (note that this is not an exhaustive survey).

Any additions, corrections, modifications, etc. gratefully received.

Thanks again.

regards

Hugh