RE: AT&T NYC

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Thu Aug 29 00:50:43 2002

But to give such a complete trouble report / post mortem and so quickly after the fact is excellent! I have had outages in the past where the response has essentially been, "Outage, what outage ? I can ping you. There is no outage here." Nice reporting AT&T! Hell, even just admitting there was a problem and not pointing fingers elsewhere (it was the vendors fault!) should be commended.

---Mike