Re: Updated DNS monitoring

  • From: Rob Thomas
  • Date: Wed Aug 28 11:23:49 2002

Hi, Gerald.

] 1. It would be nicer to have a search feature than just having to pull
] down the whole list to check for a name/pattern.

Excellent idea!  As the link on which my web server resides now has
several bulges, it seems very wise to generate a search capability.  :)
I'll add that to my TO-DO list.  I want to get some additional BGP data
points online first, so I'll have to ponder the priorities a bit.

] Just finished getting the whole list, so I'm going to sift through it for
] people I know. Hope the feedback is helpful.

Very, thanks!

To those of you who are having difficulty viewing the site:  I apologize,
and I'm trying to find a way to alleviate the paucity of available
bandwidth into my home lab.  Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Rob.
--
Rob Thomas