Re: Updated DNS monitoring

  • From: Gerald
  • Date: Wed Aug 28 11:17:46 2002

I checked out the current list mainly for personal amusement, and to check
if the nameservers I know admins for were listed.

1. It would be nicer to have a search feature than just having to pull
down the whole list to check for a name/pattern.

2. I noticed a few merit.edu listings. I thought that was mildy amusing,
being the host of the NANOG list. I hope they are benefitting from the
list as well.

Just finished getting the whole list, so I'm going to sift through it for
people I know. Hope the feedback is helpful.