Re: 60 Hudson peering

  • From: Ralph Doncaster
  • Date: Tue Aug 27 18:28:28 2002

$750/mth is once you get to MetCom.  For the cx on the 19th to their FDP
is another $300/mth.  Now you're at $1050/mth.  For $1K/mth I can get 100M
from the 19th floor to 25 Broadway, + $100/mth for the cat5 cx.  So if I
were going to spend a grand a month to connect to an exchange point, it
would be NYIIX and not MetroIX.

Ralph Doncaster
principal, IStop.com