Re: SWIP weirdness

  • From: ginny listman
  • Date: Tue Aug 27 10:56:16 2002

Mr. Zeier,

I have just review the template you submitted. The error listed below was
generated because the template you submitted was a NEW. The NONE feature
is used to remove existing public comments. We will modify our software to
be more forgiving in the future. BTW, Registration Services has
successfully processed your template, and you should have a confirmation
in your inbox.

Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering
ARIN