Re: NANOG Mailing List FAQ - draft v2.0

  • From: JC Dill
  • Date: Thu Aug 22 15:40:55 2002

On 10:34 AM 8/22/02, JC Dill wrote:

>The FAQ draft URL was posted, but we haven't had a lot of feedback. So I
>was asked to post the entire FAQ in text format to the list, for everyone
>to read and comment on.

I'd like to clarify this.

Comments such as "You should say thus and such" don't help much, because there is no "You" writing this document (I'm just the person who volunteered to post it to the list, not the author, not the editor). The FAQ is made up of submitted entries. If you feel an entry could be improved on, please write up and submit your improved version, which will most likely be adopted and added into the FAQ.

Thanks!

jc