Re: Eat this RIAA (or, the war has begun?) - Why not all ISPs?

  • From: Avleen Vig
  • Date: Thu Aug 22 03:07:43 2002

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:

> Ok, start listing IPs...
> If you have them (and can confirm them of course :P), I'm certain a dozen
> people on this list would put up a bgp feed before you can say
> "blackhole". Heck I'm certain people would have something to do if you
> even knew the provider that was planning on giving them service for such
> activities.

Start here:
[email protected]:avleen : host -t MX riaa.org
riaa.org mail is handled (pri=50) by mail3.riaa.com
riaa.org mail is handled (pri=10) by list.sparklist.com
riaa.org mail is handled (pri=10) by mail.riaa.com
riaa.org mail is handled (pri=25) by mail2.riaa.com

--
Avleen Vig
Work Time: Unix Systems Administrator