RE: Eat this RIAA (or, the war has begun?) - Why not all ISPs?

  • From: Dan Hollis
  • Date: Wed Aug 21 22:27:56 2002

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Miles Fidelman wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Nigel Clarke wrote:
> > Start now, do whatever it takes.
> > Amongst the paperwork passed to congress, RIAA must have indicated where
> > it's hackers would work from. Why not start there?
> What they plan to do sounds incredibly illegal. Now if we could arrange
> for their top management to spend the next few years fighting criminal
> charges, that might keep them out of everybody's hair :-)

Theres always the possible angle of a few hundred pissed off consumers all
filing individual lawsuits against the top RIAA management as individuals,
going after each one of them as a person and not as a corporate entity.

Then there is also the angle of blacklisting providers who provide RIAA
access to the net, blacklist them like spammers or any other net abusers.

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]