Re: Eat this RIAA (or, the war has begun?) - Why not all ISPs?

  • From: Richard A Steenbergen
  • Date: Wed Aug 21 21:38:55 2002

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 09:08:03PM -0700, Nigel Clarke wrote:

> Why don't larger ISPs follow through on this? Simply deny RIAA any
> access...

And what IPs precisely are you planning to deny? So far its all idle
threats, we have no idea where they plan to launch their scans or hacking
attempts from, or even if they have any clue how to hack anything. I
highly doubt they'll be attaching riaa.com to it either.

I suppose if you want symbolism, you can host -l riaa.com and wack their
wcom webserver and other stuff at att, but I'd harly call that
productive.