RE: Eliminating physical colocation (was Re: Shared facilities)

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Wed Aug 21 17:00:30 2002

We have seen disgruntled Union members hit the EPO in data centers in
Union-friendly cities.

Not pretty outcome, no matter how much redundancy you have.

Fire code is not compatible with Union rules.

DJ

(Disclaimer, I have a completely unbalanced view of Union workers, all bad.
I know
there are good Union workers, but I have never met any professionally -- I
have met
plenty AFTER retirement though).