Re: your mail

  • From: Pawlukiewicz Jane
  • Date: Wed Aug 21 10:33:12 2002

Sounds like a nuclear power plant I used to work at. Except the nuke
plants don't trust the marines to do the job. They hire and train their
own security teams.

I had to go through more screening to work there than anything I've gone
through re security clearances and the government. The scary thing is,
(IMHO) the nuclear industry is being held up as the model for all other
industries re security.

Of course, there isn't the issue of many companies sharing one facility,
which makes things far more interesting. A colo is no place for guns,
imho.

Jane