Re: your mail

  • From: David Diaz
  • Date: Tue Aug 20 15:14:09 2002

There is no perfect location. Any common location has a certain level of insecurity. Im sure u could sneak in a squeeze bottle and spray equipment also. The point is, it is a relatively secure location, short of building your own facility or blding and manning it.

Even many military installations are open to social engineering. Paul is absolutely right, as a good engineer and customer, put your suggestions in the suggestion box. Or access one of their people on the list. I think Bill Norton is easy to reach by email and so is their CTO.

Dave