Re: Telus outage in Toronto, Ont Canada (AS852) ?

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Fri Aug 16 15:54:28 2002

This started just before noon Toronto time (EDT) (my BGP session to them went idle at 11:41). Supposedly a sprinkler pipe broke and soaked a few optical transport shelves. The last updated I had was that it will be a few hours still. The master ticket is 895-126. This is all third hand. Perhaps some of the Telus folks here can provide more official info.

---Mike