Re: Microslosh vision of the future

  • From: blitz
  • Date: Mon Aug 12 21:28:24 2002

Well, I contend open source is much better positioned to make these changes, and in less time than M$ to the offending file format....I've seen changes made available in hours as opposed to weeks in the M$ case. If M$ decides to do this, they risk pi$$ing off a whole cadre of corporate customers who are slow to upgrade anyway.