Re: Microslosh vision of the future

  • From: Stephen Sprunk
  • Date: Mon Aug 12 09:58:02 2002

Thus spake "Alif The Terrible" <[email protected]>
> On Sun, 11 Aug 2002, gg wrote:
> >
> > Guess my home P.C. will no longer be an intel platform......hello mighty
SPARC

> I guess you didn't actually read this, did you?  It makes no difference what
> you use at home, if that machine can't talk to the rest of the world.

1. There will be CPU vendors that won't require Palladium-signed code
2. There will be OSes that won't require Palladium-signed code
3. There will be applications that won't require Palladium-signed code
4. There will be IETF protocols that won't require Palladium-signed code
5. The Net will not require Palladium-signed code

and most importantly:

6. This article is completely incorrect on how Palladium will work.