Re: your mail

  • From: mike harrison
  • Date: Fri Aug 09 20:43:59 2002

> Many companies now are adopting "new" rules regarding employee's posting
> on listserves. The policy here is that employees must get another
> address through aol or yahoo or some other free mailserve if they want

There's only 6 of us.. but thanks to this discussion, we have implemented
a company policy about participating in listserve using company e-mail
addresses (note I am using my personal one here though.. just cuts down
noise from my critical email address):

HTS Policy for listserves and personal e-mail using work related
addresses:

  1. Before asking ANY technical questions, make sure you have RTFM
     and done a decent search on Google FIRST.

  2. If you communicate something that implies you have done something
     that may be illegal or questionable, even in jest, we will not
     post bail.

  3. Please use a seperate address (it can be on our domain) for
     non time-sensitive materials (most listserv's).