Re: your mail

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Fri Aug 09 17:23:56 2002

Don't forget general kookery where you make a customer mad, a
usenet poster, or some other irrational personality and they
contact your employer to detail everything they know about
you like posting to rec.cannabis, soc.motss, etc. It's
interferring in a business relationship, but most of 'em
don't care.

I'm all for anonymity -- even here.