Re: your mail

  • From: Ukyo Kuonji
  • Date: Fri Aug 09 11:29:39 2002

In my case, my VP had come up to me telling me that another group (where I had just transfered out of) wanted me fired from the company. Of course, my VP wasn't about to roll over for them, so my job remained intact. After a couple other failed attempts to get rid of me, the company finally layed me off with about 700 other employees.

Of course, 10 months later, my old VP told me very well could have won a wrongful termination suit, as he had plenty of documentation. Either way, it was a sad parting, but I'm not so sure I would have wanted to work for the company any longer anyways.