Re: routing table size

  • From: David G. Andersen
  • Date: Thu Aug 08 12:15:46 2002

> >  On a related note, from a paper we're about to submit to
> >the Internet Measurement Workshop, see:
> >
> >  http://nms.lcs.mit.edu/~dga/aspathfrac.eps
>
> Acrobat is unable to render eps files.  Care to send it in .ps or .pdf?

  Whoops.  My apologies:

  http://nms.lcs.mit.edu/~dga/aspathfrac.pdf

Btw, I should clarify my comment about UUNET:  They're the largest
source of prefixes announced by a single origin AS, but this
isn't necessarily reflective of poor aggregation.  (I'll leave
that analysis to others).  I'd wager there's also a historical
component in there.  Don't even know that it's a problem, per se,
just an observation.

  -Dave

--
work: [email protected]                          me:  [email protected]
      MIT Laboratory for Computer Science           http://www.angio.net/