Re: signature

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Wed Aug 07 18:50:32 2002

Maybe a better plan is to refer something positive to "God" or the
"Grand architect of the universe" or something which doesn't necessarily
offend non christians.

Then again, the athiests could make the case that references to any god
are offensive but then again, the athiests are all wet (tm):).

<sorry couldn't resist>

<ducking>