Re: my sig

  • From: sal_sabella
  • Date: Wed Aug 07 17:03:08 2002

William Warren wrote:
> the sig is removed....I am saddened that my sig was/is considered
> obnoxious and self-indulging.  I appreciate the explanations.

Mazel Tov, William.

Sal Sabella

During the night Abram divided his men to attack them and he routed them, pursuing them as far as Hobah, north of Damascus.
Genesis 14:15

Since the Amalekites and Canaanites are living in the valleys, turn back tomorrow and set out toward the desert along the route to the Red Sea.
Numbers 14:25

Then all of you came to me and said, "Let us send men ahead to spy out the land for us and bring back a report about the route we are to take and the towns we will come to."
Deuteronomy 1:22

So about three thousand men went up; but they were routed by the men of Ai
Joshua 7:4

At Barak's advance, the LORD routed Sisera and all his chariots and army by the sword, and Sisera abandoned his chariot and fled on foot.
Judges 4:15

While Samuel was sacrificing the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to engage Israel in battle. But that day the Lord thundered with loud thunder against the Philistines and threw them into such a panic that they were routed before the Israelites.
1 Samuel 7:10

He shot arrows and scattered the enemies , bolts of lightning and routed them.
2 Samuel 22:15

Communicate in total privacy.