Re: NYT: Phone Network Is Vulnerable, Report Finds

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Tue Aug 06 18:41:04 2002

At 03:27 PM 8/6/2002 -0400, Sean Donelan wrote:

Sigh, I already have a copy of the news paper article.  I was looking for
a copy of the report mentioned in the article.
If you get the report, I'd be interested, but they'd have to encase the entire
country, poles, manholes, generators, central offices, etc into concrete
and steel to make it secure. With enough knowledge, it's easy, and the
terrorists aren't all stupid. Mostly.

Regards,

--
Martin Hannigan                    [email protected]