RE: Deaggregating for emergency purposes

  • From: Phil Rosenthal
  • Date: Tue Aug 06 15:01:40 2002

Yes, it is lovely when things work out like that.
My one experience with this problem was with Telia announcing my more
specifics, and their US NOC referred me to their Europe NOC, and there
no one spoke English.  They are a tier1, so they don't have any upstream
to call.  It took 20 phone calls and more than an hour to get to someone
who cared enough to do anything about it.

--Phil