RE:tisk tisk--retract

  • From: jnull
  • Date: Thu Aug 01 12:21:43 2002

I had no intention of starting an OS flame session.

I just thought "how ironic" since openbsd touts such emphasis on
security, and their main distribution site uses another system. I use
OpenBSD, Solaris, XP... A tool for every occaision.

There isn't a system that can't be cracked with patience, good
fingerprint analysis, some coding, and maybe a little social
engineering.