Re: MAE ATM

  • From: David Diaz
  • Date: Wed Jul 31 21:26:12 2002

I almost forgot about those netedge boxes, seems the one we had in DC was about as reliable as a microwave with tin foil in it. I cant remember how many times it or a card had been replaced.

Is anyone out there still using them? I do have fond memories of fddi, about the only truly stable card on a grf if there was such a thing.

Dave