Re: Is the PAIX Palo Alto taking a dump?

  • From: Majdi S. Abbas
  • Date: Wed Jul 31 20:46:13 2002

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 05:24:57PM -0700, Herb Leong wrote:
> All my sessions at the PAIX are active--anybody else seeing this?

	I saw a fairly large traffic hit on the public fabric
less than an hour ago.  I'm currently seeing 87.5% of my
sessions down.  I suspect that the sessions that are up are
probably on the same switch as the port I'm looking at.

	Hmm, I think I just saw one come back up.  I'm going
to fire off an email to [email protected] but they are
probably already aware of this.

	Anyone else?

	--msa