Re: AS286 effectively no more..

  • From: German Martinez
  • Date: Sun Jul 28 23:12:40 2002

We have lost connectivity from them since last friday.
If you send an email to their NOC you will get an autoreply saying:

"The KPNQwest Network Operations Center was CLOSED on 19/07/2002.... "

As everybody knew they did have a really proactive and responsive NOC.
It is sad to see things like thi happen. :-(

Cheers
German